[ltp] acpi and sleep/suspend

Michael Ott linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 6 Jun 2005 00:01:56 +0200

--OXfL5xGRrasGEqWY

Hello Jan!

> >Hello everyone,
> >I have IBM Tinkkpad R51, and I'd like to ask - what is the best
> >solution (software) for suspending to ram or hdd? I've read about
On my R51 both suspend-to-disk (swsusp2) and suspend-to-ram work. And
both ist the best solution. When i leave my desk and go to garden or
garage i use suspend-to-ram because the box started quickly (2 seconds)
but the laptop always need power. When i go to a customer i use swsusp2.

Is this the answer you want to hear?

CU       =20
        =20
  Michael =20
         =20
--                                                      =20
           Michael Ott, e-mail: michael@zolnott.de, www.zolnott.de         =
 =20
I am registered as user #275453 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.o=
rg.