[ltp] Why do you love your ThinkPad?

Senectus . linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 12:45:45 +0800

On 6/7/05, Paul Cuciureanu <paulcu@gmail.com> wrote:
>  .. let's assume for a second, each of us is one of those people that kee=
> ranting on forever about their computers, etc..
> =20
>  Why do you Love your ThinkPad?
Going 4 years on my A31p at the moment..
So very very reliable, Although it's not if I run windows on it. It
seems that if I run windows and don't plug in a USB external mouse
then it randomly locks up (every 5-15 mins normally).
oh and the 1600x1200 ultra bright and clear LCD screen makes me gush
poems of love ;-)

--=20
Ubuntu Hoary 5.04=20
Our OS who art in CPU, LINUX be thy name. Thy programs run, thy
syscalls done, In kernel as it is in user!
http://www.modmeup.net