[ltp] Direct Video on TV with S-Video

Tomek Jarzynka linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 7 Jun 2005 21:14:16 +0200

On Monday 06 of June 2005 21:46, Alex Deucher wrote:
> provides non-working tv-out.  I'm not sure exactly why tv-out is not
> currently working.  I suspect there's an issue with the DAC to output
> mapping, but I've never really had the time to figure out the problem.

I don't have much experience with graphics and my TV knowledge is
next to none, so I guess that even with whitepapers I couldn't work it
out, since you couldn't and gave up...

=2D-=20
tomasz k. jarzynka / 601 706 601 / tomee(a-t)kadu(d-o-t)net

"W co mot=B3och bez dowod=F3w uwierzy=B3, jak=BFe by=B6my mogli to dowodami=
 obali=E6 ?!
(F. Nietzsche)"