[ltp] T43 on Suse linux? - Model 2687D8U

Greg Macek linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 08 Jun 2005 00:10:25 -0500

Hello list,

I'm upgrading my notebook at work from my T30 to either a T42 or T43,
mainly based on linux compatibility. There doesn't seem to be a whole
lot out there yet. So, I wanted to ask what people think makes more
sense. I have Suse 9.2 Pro in-house currently, but may need to look at
9.3 or other distros for newer hardware compatibility (Fedora?) Can
people post their findings with the relatively new T43 line of hardware?
I've seen some info on the list to take note of. I'm mainly looking for
compatibility on the big stuff - video, wireless, etc. Any info is
appreciated. Thanks!

Greg