[ltp] T43 on Suse linux? - Model 2687D8U

Andreas Siegert linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 19:13:00 +0200

Quoting Greg Macek (it-guy@mrichi.com) on Wed, Jun 08, 2005 at 08:47:43AM -0500:
> >>I'm upgrading my notebook at work from my T30 to either a T42 or T43,
> > Recently did the same, from the crappy T30 to a wonderful T42p (2373-4FG).

> Thanks for the feedback. Sounds encouraging. I knew the T42 series
> wouldn't be as big of an issue, but I'd love to get the latest and
> greatest, since it's there. :) And I'm assuming the video out you're
> talking about refers to Composite out, not VGA?
Exactly. At the offic I run a merged screen setup via the VGA out.

cheers
afx
--
atsec information security GmbH                Phone: +49-89-44249830
Steinstrasse 70                                  Fax: +49-89-44249831