[ltp] Why do you love your ThinkPad?

Eric Van Buggenhaut linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sun, 12 Jun 2005 02:13:12 +0200

On Mon, Jun 06, 2005 at 11:38:15PM -0700, Michelle Klein-Hass wrote:

[...]

> I love my ThinkPad. Hopefully I'll be able to afford a pre-Lenovo Pentium M
> ThinkPad in a couple more years. Then again, Apple's announcement of Macs
> with Intel Inside (R) makes the future look pretty wild. MacOS X, x86 Linux
> and Windows on the same laptop? Sounds like heaven to me. Where do I sign

Apple plans to ship a new Mac with Intel processor yes, but they've
already announced that this new cpu won't be compatible with other
Intel platforms. They really suck, what you describe won't be
possible, I'm afraid.

--
"Un disco para gobernarlos a todos.
 Un disco para encontrarlos y atarlos en las tinieblas.

Eric VAN BUGGENHAUT
eric@sindominio.net