[ltp] CD-Rom speed

slack _usr linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 09:51:31 +0300

Hi there,

Firmware is micro program in the optical drive. You need to upgrade
your firmware for Your drive, because You will have problems with some
discs. The best way to do this is to download firmware from
manufacturers page. And only if You can't find original update, please
look for un official firmware. Good firmware archive You can find
here:
http://forum.rpc1.org/portal.php

Please, let me know, If You want more info.=20