[ltp] Re: New ati-drivers out there

Fionn Behrens linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 13 Jun 2005 16:48:45 +0200

--=-ABwf+iCnng+djEH36iGS

On 13.06.2005, 16:34 +0200  Pezhman Givy wrote:

> Instead of wasting time by writing a GUI for the driver installation
> they should eliminate existing bugs: suspend/resume is still broken.
> Great! Now I can install the broken driver by pushing the mouse around.

You can always switch to APM - fglrx reportedly suspends and resumes
nicely with APM.

br,
	Fionn
--=20
Software patents    -  not allowed in Europe | See whats going on:
Archiving Email     -  patented in Europe    | http://freepatents.org/
E-Shopping Baskets  -  patented in Europe    | Become active easily:
Cross-compiling     -  patented in Europe    | http://aktiv.ffii.org/eubsa/=
en

--=-ABwf+iCnng+djEH36iGS

--=-ABwf+iCnng+djEH36iGS--