[ltp] external monitor Fn-F7

David Tansey linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 14 Jun 2005 11:02:16 +0300

I run Ubuntu with 2.6.10 kernel. I have setup right now that has a
screen to the right of my laptop's LCD that seems to be a seperate
session. I can move my mouse between the two, but can't drag program
windows between the two. the nice thing i that I can plug in my
monitor at any time and have that screen come on. i use it to watch
movies.

but i'm looking forward to finding a way to have the same screen come
up on the other screen. I don't need more real estate, i need to
utilize my 19" monitor...