[ltp] Re: New ati-drivers out there

Pezhman Givy linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 16:53:06 +0200

After commiting a bug report to ATI Customer Care on non working
suspend/resume with fglrx driver I received almost immediately the response:

"We do not provide tech support on laptops/notebooks, and mobility
products, nor do we support Linux Operating Systems."

For me it's the last time I ever purchased an ATI or ATI inside product.

Pezhman G.