[ltp] t42 advise needed: small unix on usb and wifi adapter

Eric Van Buggenhaut linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 01:10:15 +0200

On Wed, Jun 15, 2005 at 10:27:41PM +0200, voorlopig@hccnet.nl wrote:
>    I would like to use my T42 without having access to the harddrive as a DVD
>    player and wireless laptop primarily.
>

>    Feather Linux and damn small UNIX run fine in a first test from CD, but I
>    need to buy a Wifi card which works with these versions.
>

>    Can someone give me a direction or tell me where I can find these Wifi
>    adapters supported by these small UNIX distro `s.

Probably the people from Feather Linux and damn small UNIX would
answer best to that question.

--
"Un disco para gobernarlos a todos.
 Un disco para encontrarlos y atarlos en las tinieblas.

Eric VAN BUGGENHAUT
eric@sindominio.net