[ltp] Anybody out there with a t42p running ACPI&ATI-Drivers?

Michael Ott linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 01:44:10 +0200

--UlVJffcvxoiEqYs2

Hello Steffen!

> seems like my problem is a never ending stroy. Does anybody have success
> with the ati-drivers and acpi? If yes, can "you" give me some
> informations about the kernel config and so on?
What do you want to do with acpi and the ati graphic card driver.
Suspend2 and ati make problems and this is the reason i do not use it. I
tested it about a half year. And i think it is the same with
suspend-to-ram

CU       =20
        =20
  Michael =20
         =20
--                                                      =20
           Michael Ott, e-mail: michael@zolnott.de, www.zolnott.de         =
 =20
I am registered as user #275453 with the Linux Counter, http://counter.li.o=
rg.