[ltp] Anybody out there with a t42p running ACPI&ATI-Drivers?

Kai-Thorsten Hambrecht linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:27:35 +0200

Hi,

as mentioned earlier here this week, suspend to ram works fine on my
T42p (2374-Q2G). I use FC3, stock kernel (2.6.11-1.27_FC3), Xorg 6.8.2
and had success with both xorg-radeon and ati-fglrx. But i need to pass
"pci=noacpi" and "acpi_sleep=s3_bios" to the kernel. For acpi action
script see my posting from monday this week.

Regards,
  Kai.