[ltp] HD Active Protection chip

Oleg Sverdlov linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Sat, 18 Jun 2005 22:42:26 +0300

Hi,

I've found the manufacturer of Active Protection sensor. Sorry if this
was discussed here; I did not found anything in the list archives.

NORWOOD, Mass.-(LinuxElectrons)- Analog Devices, Inc. (NYSE: ADI), a
global leader in high-performance semiconductors for signal processing
applications, announced yesterday that its industry leading iMEMS(R)
(integrated micro electrical mechanical system) accelerometer technology
--used world-wide in automotive airbag systems - will be used in
multiple platforms of IBM's ThinkPad(R) mobile computers

http://www.linuxelectrons.com/article.php/20031219082206756

So the chip is called iMEMS - probably we can obtain some documentation
from Analog Devices?

Regards.

OLS.