[ltp] in reference to you ibm-acpi changelog from Thu, 17 Mar 2005 03:22:31 -0800

D. Sen linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 22:31:15 +1000

Hi Michael,

I tried to use 0.11. The module fails to load however with the following
message:

Jun 20 22:20:42 localhost kernel: ibm_acpi:
acpi_install_notify_handler(hotkey) failed: 7

I am using kernel 2.6.12.

Cheers,
DS