[ltp] Re: IBM HDAPS Someone interested?

Alejandro Bonilla linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:25:52 -0600

> Ah..here it is:
> http://lkml.org/lkml/2005/5/11/163
>
> I guess you already know about that satement then
> ...err..nevermind :-).
>
> Yani

Yani,

	What company has ever released a Linux driver, just for the heck of it, or
simply because they wanted it out? Hell no.

(maybe a couple odd ones)

We have to be persistent and ask them to release something, we paid a lot of
money, and I have been missinformed to the fact that IBM loved Linux and
wanted to "support it". Looks like a big lie to me. They don't even need to
release a driver, just information. It is not even something that they only
have. Now we all know that Analog Devices makes the hardware. Not them.

So much for anything. I will keep asking for this information.

If people would send emails to IBM like I have, instead of complaining and
doing pilitical arguments, we probably would have an answer already.

.Alejandro