[ltp] Re: IBM HDAPS Someone interested?

Alejandro Bonilla linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 20 Jun 2005 14:48:51 -0600

> I don't see how I did either of those :-|. I simply thought you hadn't
> seen the statement, obviously you had. I also wanted to provide what I
> thought was important feedback on what I had determined myself about
> the system.
>
> Yani

Yani,

	I apologize. I meant not to say this. I'm just frustrated that there are
all this hax0rs and shit, and still no one (even me ((no haxor)) don't know
anything about it.

	Again, I would appreciate any input about getting in touch to the hardware.
And if you can't do that, then we shall organize to ask IBM again, that us,
the Linux users, Want support for this feature, whatever it takes.

	I'm sometimes amazed by the fact that this OEM's simply send us to fuck
off, instead of providing more help or support. In IBM there are a lot of
Linux developers, even here in LKML. It would take them like 20 minutes to
make some sort of interface for this thing. BUT NO!

.Alejandro