Re[2]: [ltp] Re: IBM HDAPS Someone interested?

Oleg Sverdlov linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:15:24 +0200

Hello Alejandro,

Monday, June 20, 2005, 10:25:52 PM, you wrote:

AB> If people would send emails to IBM like I have, instead of complaining and
AB> doing pilitical arguments, we probably would have an answer already.

I sent some emails to IBM via Feedback form

https://www-1.ibm.com/support/us/fbmast.html

and "Submit a request" form in "Linux on personal systems" section

http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/product.do?template=%2Fonlineassistant%2FsubmitAQuestion.vm&sitestyle=ibm

I suppose now they have little interest of releasing linux drivers now... Lenovo doesn't even list Israel in their countries list. I know Chinese manufacturers are very , let's put it this way, conservative in anything relating to client demands, but we can try anyway:

http://www.lenovo.com/scripts/contact/contact3/us/en

the support for IBM thinkpads is still provided via IBM website.

AB>  .Alejandro

***
*** OLS Software - Advanced Websites, Programming Services
***
*** Web:  http://www.ols.co.il
*** Tel.: 054-424-0865
*** Post: P.O.Box 11502, Ramat-Gan 52015.
***

65