[ltp] credit fingerprint

Paul Cuciureanu linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:11:22 -0400

------=_Part_1125_6000067.1119402682063

just thought of something, might even be available as we speak, but couldn'=
t=20
banks use fingerprint technologies so we could get rid of the 10 credit=20
cards in our pockets? or better yet. this could be used anywhere. no wallet=
=20
at all :)

now.. how easy is it to fake a fingerprint?

--=20
Paul Cuciureanu :: http://rocafe.ca

------=_Part_1125_6000067.1119402682063

just thought of something, might even be available as we speak, but
couldn't banks use fingerprint technologies so we could get rid of the
10 credit cards in our pockets? or better yet. this could be used
anywhere. no wallet at all :)<br>
: <a href=3D"http://rocafe.ca">http://rocafe.ca</a>

------=_Part_1125_6000067.1119402682063--