[ltp] credit fingerprint

David A. Desrosiers linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 11:05:48 -0400 (EDT)

> <SARCASM> Yes, I remember the last time I bought stuff from an
> online retailer.  They actually sent some guy over to my house to
> verify that I had an actual credit card!  But really, it was worth
> it, because that helps them keep prices down. </SARCASM>

	Note the "leave it at home" part. That implies going outside
your domicile and visiting a real brick-and-mortar vendor, not an
online retailer.

	But not to worry... soon enough you'll just have your National
ID card and your purchases will be debited automatically from your
National Credits that you accrue from working for the Ministry of
Plenty.

David A. Desrosiers
desrod@gnu-designs.com
http://gnu-designs.com