[ltp] RE: IBM HDAPS Someone interested?

slack _usr linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 22 Jun 2005 19:35:37 +0300

Hi,

I've R51. Dual boot - Windows XP and Slackware. Mostly I use linux,
but sometimes I have  to use Windows. And I can add one more thing
about hard drive protection in windows - You can select protection
level. You can set it to high (or similar, can't remember now) and
then even small shake stops the hdd. Please, let me know if I can help
some how.

Regards.