[ltp] Re: IBM HDAPS Someone interested?

Alejandro Bonilla linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 24 Jun 2005 11:20:44 -0600

Guys/Gals,

Let's please NOT drop this subject... But I think we can do it somewhere
else...

If you are some sort of engineer, but don't have an IBM laptop. Feel free to
help us.
If you own a IBM laptop and care about HD APS or will get a laptop in the
future with this, please continue with us.
If you want to follow the project anyway, please feel free to join us.
And of course. If you know about making drivers... :) don't hesitate to join
us either...

I created a mailing list. Let's see if we can continue with this and get HD
APS to work.

Let's keep trying....

.Alejandro