[ltp] big radeon patch (includes lvds+ internal tmds support)

Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:32:07 -0400

On 6/28/05, Jan Stoess <stoess@ira.uka.de> wrote:
>=20

OK.  does the LVDS port still work properly?

>=20
> But apparently, this has nothing to do with the TMDS feature, since I
> get
> this sort of output both for the (LVDS, TMDS) and (LVDS, CRT)
> configuration.

OK.

> I played around with most of the options, without any success. Loading
> dri
> and glx fails if enabled.

There's no dri support for pcie cards as of yet.

>=20
> Again, find xorg.conf_lvds_tmds and X.org.0.log_lvds_tmds attached. I
> should
> point out that exactly the same config works for 6.8.2 if the
> MonitorLayout
> is changed to CRT (see the files xorg.conf_lvds_crt_682_working and

when you say 'works in 6.8.2', do you mean the DVI port works or the
vga port?  I assume you mean the vga port.  If you set the
monitorlayout to "LVDS, CRT" with my patched driver, does the vga port
still work?

> Xorg.conf.0.lvds_crt_682_working). Should I try patching 6.8.2?

No, the patch is against xorg cvs.

>=20
> Thanks for your help,
> -Jan
>=20

Thanks for testing!  I'll let you know when I post an updated patch.

Alex