[ltp] HOWTO: Thinkpad T42p Bluetooth DUN and Treo 650

Dax Kelson linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 17:37:08 -0600

On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 19:10 -0400, David A. Desrosiers wrote:
> > Using my ThinkPad T42p and my Treo 650 I wrote a HOWTO on using
> > setting up my laptop to get Internet access anywhere (with cell
> > phone coverage) over a Bluetooth DUN connection.
>
> 	Have you read my HOWTO on the subject?
>
> 	http://howto.pilot-link.org/bluesync/

No.

But reading over it now, it seems to cover (among other things) the
opposite (PDA client of laptop) of what my HOWTO is about (laptop client
of PDA)

Namely, my HOWTO covers:

laptop --BluetoothDUN--> Cellphone(treo650) --Cell Network--> Internet

Dax Kelson
Guru Labs