[ltp] T43p and Expresscard

Torkild Ulvøy Resheim linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 04 Mar 2005 15:30:04 +0100

--nextPart1360424.OtS1prsHE1

I'm currently looking forward to receiving my upgrade from a A22p running S=
uSE=20
9.1 to a brand new T43p. I'm planning to install SuSE 9.2 on the new box.=20
Since I don't have any particlar use for the expresscard slot on it I'm=20
thinking about installing an averymedia radio/tv-tuner. Does anyone have an=
y=20
experience with this setup?
=2D-=20
Med vennlig hilsen / Kind regards                                  ((
Torkild Ulv=C3=B8y Resheim, Senior Systemutvikler / Software Engineer    ))
Emma EDB AS, Trondheim, Norway. http://www.emmaedb.no             |----|_
Private pages: http://resheim.no - "Any sufficiently advanced     |    | )
bug is indistinguishable from a feature."                         |____|'