[ltp] ibm-acpi and some scripts

Alejandro Bonilla linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 07 Mar 2005 17:58:12 -0600

OK, I looked at kernel 2.6.10 and has this cool ibm-acpi bla bla bla...

Nice, I know you all have talked about this already, now. Someone has
some extremely cool scripts so that I could add to my debian box to be
able to use those nice buttons? And also a way that I could run my own
script now that I created a little excecutable in /sbin/ to make the PC
suspend.

Someone had the awesome idea to add support for the Fn+F5 to be able to
use the radio of the IPW2200 driver?

I would love to have this baby almost feature ready. (FingerPrint reader
support is missing)

Thank you all.

- Alejandro