[ltp] Synaptics mouse driver: disable all but scroll events?

Tasmanian D linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 18:23:24 +0200

Hi,
see mine settings below.
Up/Down scroll at the right side of the touchpad generates button 4/5
events.
Left/Right scroll at the bottom of the touchpad generates button 6/7 events.
NO other touchpad action enabled.
.
Section "InputDevice"
   Identifier    "Synaptics Mouse"

   Driver        "synaptics"

   Option        "Device"        "/dev/psaux"

   Option        "Protocol"      "auto"

   Option        "LeftEdge"      "1700"

   Option        "RightEdge"     "5300"

   Option        "TopEdge"       "1700"

   Option        "BottomEdge"    "4200"

   Option        "FingerLow"     "25"

   Option        "FingerHigh"    "30"

   Option        "MaxTapTime"    "0"

   Option        "MaxTapMove"    "0"

   Option        "MaxDoubleTapTime"    "0"
   Option        "ClickTime"    "0"

   Option        "VertScrollDelta" "100"

   Option        "HorizScrollDelta" "100"

   Option        "MinSpeed"      "0"

   Option        "MaxSpeed"      "0"

   Option        "AccelFactor" "0"

   Option        "SHMConfig"     "on"

   Option        "TouchpadOff"     "off"

#  Option       "Repeater"      "/dev/ps2mouse"

EndSection
.
Hope this helps,
Tasmanian