[ltp] Ok to remove Recovery Partition?

Bret Comstock Waldow linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:47:57 +1300

--nextPart2123345.JuZzmAda0u

Hi,

I have a T42, with Windows XP.  I've finished the XP startup, and I used th=
e=20
option to make 7 CDs to recover from, and actually used them to re-install=
=20
XP.

Is there something else I should get out of the Recovery Partiton before I=
=20
remove it?  I noticed IBM mentioned something about "Windows Recovery" righ=
t=20
by the link I used to make the 7 CDs mentioned above - is that something=20
separate?

I'm hanging out to get my 4G of space back, but don't want to paint myself=
=20
into any corners...

Regards,
Bret