[ltp] T42: irda not working after resuming from suspend to RAM

Karl Klashinsky linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 14:47:39 -0800

I have an X30, still running 2.4.x kernel.  As well as modprobe's, etc,
that Konstantin mentioned, I found one key thing that had to be done was
BIOS related... I wish I could remember the details, but it had to do
with making sure that the infra-red device was enabled and the
corresponding serial port was disabled.

--
klash        |       |      Never underestimate the
            .|.     .|.     power of stupid people in