[ltp] Ok to remove Recovery Partition?

Michael Z Daryabeygi linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 11 Mar 2005 08:18:28 -0500

I admit, I have a T41, and I have not removed my partition, but my
co-worker did remove hers.  She certainly did not get back 5g.
And that + 4 gig that you are counting on 7 CD's -- it includes a copy
in compressed form right?  And is not expecting more than 50%
compression reasonable?
I find 5g actually recovered hard to believe.  But if you say so.
Also, when I requested the recovery CD's from IBM, there were only 5, not 7.

SOTL, do report back on how much space you recover.