[ltp] Success on suspend for ThinkPad T23!!! - Kernel 2.6.10 and more so 2.6.11 rocks the house

Sat, 12 Mar 2005 01:17:30 +0200

--5vNYLRcllDrimb99

On Fri, Mar 11, 2005 at 02:47:39PM -0800, Michael Perry wrote:
> Looks like many of the issues with the T23s are getting resolved with=20
> the newer kernels.  I still have the time drift issue which plagues the=
=20
> laptop so I want to get past that particularly.
>=20
> I'm thinking I will give 2.6.11 a try here soon.

AFAIK the fix for time running too fast during ACPI sleep went into
2.6.11-rc1:

  http://mailman.linux-thinkpad.org/pipermail/linux-thinkpad/2005-January/0=
23409.html

In the meantime, you can put hwclock --hctosys to your resume script,
but you probably knew that already.

Marius Gedminas
--=20
Win32-API is wonderful : Full of things to wonder about...

--5vNYLRcllDrimb99

--5vNYLRcllDrimb99--