[ltp] R51: ATI powerplay support for XFree86 4.3 ??

Dorpmüller linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 09:22:10 +0100

For you it might be an easy job. For me .. I never did hard proramming until
yet. Please would you provide some more information e.g. where to find the
sources, which file has to be changed ..

Do I need the whole sources of XFree86? ftp://debian.org doesn´t have a tar
source package, but I found one in
http://www.debian-desktop.org/pub/linux/debian/xfree86-4.3.99pre10/dists/sa=
ge/main/source/.

And on http://www.botchco.com/alex/radeon/dynamicPM/ I found several drivers