[ltp] Looking for a good xorg.conf for a T40

Tomek Jarzynka linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 18:17:23 +0100

Hi,

I've installed gentoo recently, and my backup is on a server
that I don't presently have access to.

I remember I had some trouble getting AGP 4x to work, but
can't re-create the steps I took to achieve it.

Could anyone provide me with a proper xorg.conf file that
puts the device into 4x mode? What modules should be loaded
and in what order? I currently load agpgart, intel-agp and
then radeon is loaded by the X server.

Thanks in advance!
--
tomasz k. jarzynka / 601 706 601 / tomee(a-t)kadu(d-o-t)net

"Unix, BASIC, C, PASCAL, APL, ADA, and PROFANITY spoken here."