[ltp] Xlib: extension "XFree86-DRI" missing on display ":0.0"

Thu, 17 Mar 2005 14:29:36 -0500

On Thu, 17 Mar 2005 08:54:44 -0700 (MST), Jeff <thinkpad@sirveiss.com> wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> No problem.  It should be attached.
>
> Thank you very much!

Duh!  I should have read your last email more thoroughly.  you have an
r300 based card.
there is not currently open source support for HW 3D on r300 cards.
You'll need to use ATI's binary driver or the experimental r300 driver
at r300.sf.net

(WW) RADEON(0): Direct rendering not yet supported on Radeon 9500/9700
and newer cards

Alex