[ltp] R51: ATI powerplay support for XFree86 4.3 ??

Florian Dorpmueller linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:17:48 +0000

Hi Alex,

I found the sources of XFree86. Can you give me some more instructions how
to backport powerplay support (which files to change, how to build the
drivers..)? I will try to build them and perhaps later provide the result
here.

Greetings,
Flori