[ltp] USB died on my T42p

Carsten Heinelt linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 09:57:44 +0100

Hi,
   we had two failures of USB in our company with T41p's. The operating
systems still saw USB, but devices were not recognized anymore. IBM
replaced the mainboards.

Carsten.

--
                                          _
Carsten Heinelt                         CADENCE Design Systems GmbH

Tel.:    +49-89-4563-1937               Mozartstr.2
Mobile:  +49-172-8969162                85622 Feldkirchen
Fax:     +49-89-4563-1800               Germany