[ltp] suspend together with ALSA and with PCMCIA ISDN card on ThinkPad T23

Sebastian Voitzsch linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 17:21:54 +0100

Am Samstag, 12. M=E4rz 2005 00:30 schrieb Martin Steigerwald:
> With suspend to disk don't work that way. ALSA works, but the PCMCIA stuff
> does not work.
>
> Well specifically that "/etc/init.d/pcmcia stop" thing that is supposed to
> handle my AVM Fritzcard PCMCIA A1 - the Mercury USB 2.0 USB Controller
> (NEC chipsets) is handled by hotplug and this is working fine so far it
> seems.
>
> When I use "/etc/init.d/pcmcia stop" before suspend to disk the system
> hangs after the message"cs: unable to map card memory".

Did you try just a "cardctl eject" before suspend / "cardctl insert" after=
=20
resume from suspend/hibernate instead of pcmcia stop/start? This should hav=
e=20
the same effect as pulling out / re-inserting the cards.

Sebastian