[ltp] Has anybody witten mails to ati for their bad drivers ?

Jens Mayer linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 22 Mar 2005 20:38:47 +0100

* On Tuesday 22 March 2005 20:26, Hartmut Meyer wrote:

> I wonder: what's wrong with the X.org driver? No issues with suspend to RAM
> with that on a T41p.
>
> Why should I bother with some binary only driver in the first place?

3D Acceleration, Composite Extension, TV-Out.

Yes, I'm using Xorg's radeon driver for having the ability to suspend to RAM,
too. You can't have the best of both worlds yet. ;-)

Regards,
Jens

--
The alarm clock that is louder than God's own belongs to the roommate with
the earliest class.