[ltp] Re: mwave on tp600e makes me crazy

Davide Natalini linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 20:41:04 +0100

I've tried to recompile the deb, and it seems to work: the daemon starts
:-))), but after a reboot it doesn't start anymore :-(((.

I've tried moving the mwave start script very early in the bootup, but
without success.

I don't know what to do...

There seems to be something in the building process that can activate
the device.. or maybe there's something that can be detected during
the build that changes somewhat in the final package, but that at
the next boot is'n the same... I'm confused.
Even if I try to reinstall the package it doesn't work, but it works
every time I rebuild it.

By the way, I see tons of warnings during the building... don't know if
this matters.

thanks

davide