[ltp] Has anybody witten mails to ati for their bad drivers ?

Nils linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 09:20:03 +0100

Hello Harnie,
it's the default answer, I received this too, but you can try to write "Lin=
ux=20
Driver Feedback" in the subject line and ati seems to be swamped with it,=20
because you don't get any answer. I am waiting over a week now and the tick=
et=20
is open.
Nils