[ltp] nautilus unusably slow when ipw2200 loaded (solved)

Mike Kershaw linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 25 Mar 2005 20:07:16 -0500

--gBBFr7Ir9EOA20Yy

Glad to hear it -

You can use 'ethtool' to get the current state if you're going to use a
shellscript.  There are ioctls you can call directly if you wanted to
write something in C.

-m