[ltp] ibm_acpi support in GkrellM

Michael Olbrich linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Fri, 6 May 2005 14:39:41 +0200

On Fri, May 06, 2005 at 01:23:07PM +0200, Stanislav Likavcan wrote:
> I have just added a support of our favorite a widely used :-) ibm_acpi
> kernel module into Sensors build panel of GkrellM. GkrellM now
> supports temperature and fan speed reading and threshold evaluating.
[...]
> PS: Please, drop me en e-mail if you find any error. Any suggestions are
> welcomed.

The patch is reversed (it removes your code instead of adding it.)
Nothing a patch -R can't fix though.
And please don't include whitespace only changes into the patch. It
makes it more difficult to read.

Unfortunately /proc/acpi/ibm/fan and /proc/acpi/ibm/thermal don't exist
on my R40 so I can't really test it.

Michael