[ltp] Lightening Debian - update

Austin Murphy linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 9 May 2005 14:34:41 -0400

I also use and recommend Fluxbox/Rxvt/Firefox.   Fast login, fast

Have you done anything to speed up the boot process? =20
I think Debian's initrd image is generally too big and maybe the
kernel too.    BIOS managed disk access is slow.

Austin

On 5/9/05, Martin Samuelsson <linux-thinkpad@cos.user.lysator.liu.se> wrote=
: