Mr Ryan's auto-responder problem ... (Re: [ltp] Plese turn off James Ryan's auto responder!)

Mon, 9 May 2005 16:24:11 -0400

 Generally there is a risk that the "remove my address" button merely confirms your address, but
in this case apparently much of the spam is due to someone actually signing him up (as opposed to
the address being harvested or bought) so there's a good chance those sources would honor the remove request.

In other words, the "at best" case is what it should be.  The "At worst" stays where is was.