[ltp] Lightening Debian - update

cr linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 11 May 2005 06:54:55 +1200

I'll be getting round to that (speeding up the boot process) as soon as I've
got my modem working.   (Not that I need a working modem to do it, of course,
just that the modem is higher priority)

But mostly by turning off (or not launching) services I don't need, rather
than trying to recompile the kernel or initrd, I'm not quite ready for that
yet   :)

cr