[ltp] T41p, HD getting hot (~41C) with no reason ?

Martin Eslon linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Mon, 16 May 2005 10:09:51 +0300

How do you monitor HDD temp on Thinkpad?

PS. there are at least 2 different speed (and cache size) harddrives for=20
thinkpads so the temperature difference can be related to that also.

At 02:43 16.05.2005, you wrote:

> > You made me somehow curious about the hd temp. Therefore, I monitored=20
> it the whole day yesterday.

K=F5ike paremat

Martin=20