[ltp] ATI-drivers

Uwe Rehse linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Wed, 18 May 2005 17:18:16 +0200

Hi ,

I bought a T43 several weeks ago equipped with a ATI X300 graphics card
and a display resolution of 1400x1050. I wonder if there is the possibi-
lity to use the internal display with it's native resolution simultaneously
with an attached external TFT-display with a lower resolution (1280x1024)
and a hardware 3D-acceleration at least for one of the displays for our
OpenGL-based CFD modeling software.

Regards

Uwe Rehse
Berlin