[ltp] suse 9.3 on a t40p?

Russell G. Wells linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Thu, 19 May 2005 14:17:29 -0700

Vijay,

I upgraded from SuSE 9.2 to 9.3 a couple weeks ago and have had no major
problems.  Suspend to ram worked, DVD burning worked on an external dvd
recorder.  The only problems I did have were sound an the multiple head /
monitor configuration.  Both those problems required simple re-configuration.

Russell G. Wells