[ltp] swivel tablet X series?

Paul Cuciureanu linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 24 May 2005 20:22:04 -0400

hello.
today, IBM had its Canadian roadshow, "Better by design"... and they
were showing how easy it is to recover a system, with their Windows
[patched(?)] system.
nifty things.

.. then I thought: "everything they're rambling about is available in
Linux for a long time". ultimately, they too would end up at the
command line to automate images.

anyhow. they also mentioned their first tablet PC, but never got in
depth with that... so I'm wondering, if you guys now more?

I'm a prospect ThinkPad buyer, so I'm wondering why IBM, over somebody else=
.

hmmm.. their fingerprint feature will not be usable to Linux users for
2 years...

please advise. I want both pro and con.
thanks a bunch.
do they have a Linux link on their buggy new Lenovo site?

--=20
visit my site: roCafe http://rocafe.ca - Your (and my) online photo album.
Paul Cuciureanu