[ltp] swivel tablet X series?

Alejandro Bonilla linux-thinkpad@linux-thinkpad.org
Tue, 24 May 2005 18:53:34 -0500

Paul Cuciureanu wrote:

>I asked the tech people at the roadshow.
>change 'usable' to 'no support comming from IBM'

This is when I get to hate my OEM and don't understand them. They should
do something for their users.

Where is the Linux support? how about all the IBM talk about them and
the linux community? We don't even ask them to provide support or even a
driver. Just release the spec!!!

I'm not giving them money anymore.